What your money does
Our target is to raise $500,000 in our first year set up as a charity, please help us achieve this.
This is our plan on how we will raise funds;
- 70% Fundraising events including local and national events.
- 12% General donations- solicited public donations
- 15% Corporate Income- money from corporate organisations
- 2% Donated services and facilities
- 1% Legacies gifts in wills.
How we intend put the money back into the GBS Australian Community:
- 20%Healthcare; supporting research and improving healthcare facilities
- 10%Information and support; the most up to date information accessible to everyone.
- 30%Financial Support; grants, wishes, financial guidance, benefits advice.
- 20%Campaigning, fundraising and raising awareness
- 10%Practical and emotional support; we heavily rely on volunteers.
- 10%Learning and development; training opportunities for healthcare professionals and carers